Viewing 15 topics - 19,876 through 19,890 (of 284,145 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
I have created a table partition on SQL Server 2017. We have a rolling window of 30 Month .All the …
0 replies
Statistics on memory optimized tables are created at the time of table creation and never updated. …
0 replies
User input : Distance range, interval . Need a t-sql which can navigate a set of data based upon th…
3 replies
Hi, I have found things online about this but nothing is working. I have a field that is a Varchar(…
3 replies
Hi All I usually use something like sp_whoisactive to get an idea of what's happening on my servers…
2 replies
select top 10 BLLG_END_DT, SUBSTRING(BLLG_END_DT, 1, 10), CAST(CKRFT.BLLG_END_DT AS VARCHAR(100))AS…
3 replies
Hi, I need to make a some text in red colour in sql server column value. Below is my column …
2 replies
Hello everyone. I am new to SQL Server (and to this forum) and I am having some problems converting…
4 replies
I have three node cluster. Apparently databases are on my DR site are in "Not Synchronizing" state,…
4 replies
Hi, I wondered if someone could offer some insight in to methods of testing database releases, name…
1 replies
Once the SQL Server gets built by someone, later i would like to get notified about new database cr…
14 replies
I just took over 45 instances as our DBA (at least I think I've found them all!) That will probably…
2 replies
One of my clients has requested me to gather the information on top 5 cpu consuming queries. I can …
7 replies
Hi Expert, Can anyone guide me the way to calculate DTU for my SQL PAAS database. I'm really…
2 replies
I have a function that splits key value pairs and a stored procedure that needs to use these kvp's.…
0 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 19,876 through 19,890 (of 284,145 total)