Viewing 15 topics - 19,831 through 19,845 (of 284,145 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
It's been a week, and a hectic one away from SSC, so I've delayed posting until I could check on a …
0 replies
I enter this text first with some questions. Now I enter code CREATE TABLE Claim ( PharmNo VARCHAR(…
6 replies
Comments posted to this topic are about the item A Supercomputer in My Pocket
8 replies
Hello all, I wrote a view that joins the sysjob, sysjobactivity, sysjobhistory and syscategories ta…
6 replies
We have data residing in SQL Server 2017, Oracle and Teradata. Without first staging the Oracle an…
1 replies
Comments posted to this topic are about the item Service Broker Sending Directions
5 replies
Hello Team, We are planning to perform Inplace upgrade in SQL Server cluster from SQL2014 to SQL201…
1 replies
Hi, Below is the script includes required output as well. Source data is excel -file format is fixe…
4 replies
My employer requires us to change the service account passwords every 30 days which I have automate…
0 replies
Saved my question in draft status to work on it later and now can't retrieve it. When I try to Edit…
3 replies
Here are two examples where there used to be attachments in the "Resource" section that no longer h…
3 replies
Comments posted to this topic are about the item ISNULL vs COALESCE Thom~ Excuse my typos and somet…
12 replies
Well, I don't think the SAS code is that complex, it's just that T-SQL (while I do like it) is a bi…
1 replies
Hi, i am a newbie in SQL and today i hit an issue where the data can't group. I know im doing it wr…
3 replies
I have following sample table for reference. CREATE TABLE [dbo].[ProcessLog]( [LogId] [int] IDENTIT…
6 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 19,831 through 19,845 (of 284,145 total)