Viewing 15 topics - 19,846 through 19,860 (of 284,145 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
Hi, We currently have the below replication setup in SQL Server & it is working fine. SQL Serv…
0 replies
Hi I have visual studio 2017. I am trying to import excel file. Copied Excel source and selected th…
3 replies
Quick question more for informational CYA than anything else (I.E., I don't want to do this, I just…
4 replies
Hello All, Below is the script and also provided required output as well. We need to split up data …
1 replies
I've 2 database contain tables as well Database: testSQL USE [testSQL] GO /****** Object: Table [d…
12 replies
Can RANGE window function take user input as value for interval and ranges instead of unbounded pre…
3 replies
We have an ETL process set up that uses rowversion and had an issue last week because the ETL proce…
2 replies
Hi all, Been going mad most of today with trying to retrieve CoverType from the below XML data: If …
5 replies
Comments posted to this topic are about the item How SSIS and Other Tools Obtain Metadata
18 replies
Hello What are the options to rollback if 1. rollback throws an error ? 2. if the transaction has b…
1 replies
Always On scenario: Listener Node 1 and Node 2 both are active , when Listener is on Node1 , applic…
4 replies
Hi, I am stuck on a query where I need to display all 12 months of data. If there is no data availa…
2 replies
I am trying to work on a solution that would capture SQL jobs in a table that ran longer than say x…
8 replies
Beggin cap in hand again. Is there a way of altering the code below to just return single results f…
6 replies
Comments posted to this topic are about the item Where Do You End Up as a DBA?
48 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 19,846 through 19,860 (of 284,145 total)