Viewing 15 topics - 12,211 through 12,225 (of 284,165 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
Hello, I had a database called Training_01 and did a backup of it. It is now in 'C:\Program Files\M…
1 replies
It's a little weird for me. I have a database (AdventureWorks2014; SQL Server 2014) in full recover…
3 replies
Hi we have this procedure to restore a db: On the prod db Generate a script of a db and than click…
6 replies
I have opportunity to tune below monster query. Is there anything right off the bat you guys think …
6 replies
Comments posted to this topic are about the item How Many Distinct Records _____________ Code for T…
2 replies
Comments posted to this topic are about the item Dear Past Me on My First Day as a DBA
9 replies
Comments posted to this topic are about the item The New Normal Annoyances
17 replies
I have a situation (not me personally but a client) where SQL Server 2014 SP2 on an INTEL Server ha…
2 replies
Hello I am trying to copy SQL Server table with varchar(max) to Amazon Redshift. There is no direct…
1 replies
hello, how to configure the olla script to backup on Azure Ola Hallengren's maintenance solution i …
1 replies
Hi All, I have table A that has 2 columns(col 1,col2). I would like a create trigger that collects …
2 replies
Comments posted to this topic are about the item Searching for orphaned DB files on the SQL server …
4 replies
What is the use of DEA tool in sql ? how can we install on sql ?
1 replies
Any reason why our SQL Server 2016 Standard edition instance would have flipped the 'REMOTE ACCESS'…
1 replies
Hi All, Ran into an error trying to evaluate the following expression for a variable value: @[User:…
1 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 12,211 through 12,225 (of 284,165 total)