Viewing 15 topics - 12,001 through 12,015 (of 284,165 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
declare @YYMMDD DATETIME set @YYMMDD='2020-09-23 00:00:00.000' select CONVERT(VARCHAR(6), '2020-09-…
5 replies
Hi all, i've been looking into an odd issue with possible plan cache memory starvation (SQL couldn'…
1 replies
Comments posted to this topic are about the item Upgrading User Information
2 replies
Comments posted to this topic are about the item How Important is a Conference?
1 replies
Comments posted to this topic are about the item Random Thoughts Books in Celko Series for Morgan-K…
0 replies
Hello, we use PBM to monitor last full and last log backup. PBM created, nothing special so far. We…
1 replies
Hi, I see couple of below errors for 2 sql server instances i.e. primary and secondary. When I see …
2 replies
Dear Members, I have upgrade SQL Server from 2016 to 2019 last Thursday. Everything works fine exce…
1 replies
Comments posted to this topic are about the item The API Battle
1 replies
Hi, I had a SQL agent job STUCK at a certain step and that step was using a SP PROC. Now, there was…
3 replies
Hi, I found the code below SELECT STUFF( (SELECT CHAR(13),CONCAT(tel_type.Name, ': ', tel.[Phone Nu…
12 replies
Hi: Need help with group by SQL query. I want the select to display all columns, but the group by s…
2 replies
how do I calculate db sizes of all databases across all servers from cms declare @dbsizes TABLE (se…
6 replies
I've not posted DDL here because it's a fairly general question. We have a bit of a bogey database …
13 replies
Hello, Sorry I couldn't think if a descriptive title. I found this on the internet and really it wo…
16 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 12,001 through 12,015 (of 284,165 total)