Viewing 15 topics - 10,396 through 10,410 (of 284,155 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
Comments posted to this topic are about the item Growing Outside of the English World
3 replies
Hi there, I have a requirement where I am getting data with sensitive information. My goal is to to…
1 replies
I am trying to use the REVERSE function to "split" the field TreeMap into columns. The function wo…
19 replies
I am having the worst time finding an example of the exact thing I'm looking for in a Google search…
6 replies
I am trying to figure what is going on? I have a SQL 2012 enterprise cluster running on 64 processo…
10 replies
Hello everyone Is there a risk of tempdb saturation if I activate these fuction on my database does…
3 replies
All, I'm working on improving my knowledge of query optimisation and reading execution plans. I'm u…
5 replies
Comments posted to this topic are about the item Reading Stored Procedure Output Parameters in Azur…
0 replies
Comments posted to this topic are about the item LocalDB Install
1 replies
Comments posted to this topic are about the item How Quickly We Forget
1 replies
Hi, This is an Index Seek which is 60% cost of the query. Now, I see there is a big difference betw…
3 replies
Need help with query. I want the output to be display in single row. We have 2 rows for each ID for…
1 replies
Hi Can someone let me know what I'm doing wrong here? I'm trying to write a 1 if there is no value …
1 replies
Hi, I need some guidelines to convert Teradata REGEXP_INSTR logic into SQL server code. Please find…
4 replies
Hi, The below view is using cross join and as far as I know, Cross join is not good for performance…
2 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 10,396 through 10,410 (of 284,155 total)