Viewing 15 topics - 279,091 through 279,105 (of 284,148 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
Hi, I am passing XML string as a parameter to the stored procedure. This XML string parameter cont…
2 replies
how can I backup sql server database from my application.
2 replies
I've got a bit of a problem; Having transfered a lot of the logic for my web app from asp to the SQ…
4 replies
In the following script I declare a variable called Message. This variable is used as a message lin…
1 replies
A installation of SQL 2000 was installed to the F: drive and the data to G: Now, weeks later, I nee…
2 replies
I have a database with a "null" owner. When I attempt to execute "sp_changedbowner 'sa'" to set th…
3 replies
Hello all, Is it possible to set the value of a DTS Global Variable with a select statement at run …
17 replies
Our production server has run into an issue 3 times now and I am running out of ideas. The problem…
17 replies
Is there a way to look a the code within an xp? Thanks
3 replies
Hi All, Elementary question: Every book I've read on determining the size of a DB you're designing …
17 replies
There is a column like this: John Smith,Dept of HR,ABC Company,123 Main St,New York,NY 10021. How d…
3 replies
There is a column like this: John Smith,Dept of HR,ABC Company,123 Main St,New York,NY 10021. How d…
1 replies
It's looking like my company is going to be designating me as the DBA and wants me to give suggesti…
7 replies
What are Net-Libraries? I'm new to SQL Server and have read that during installation I should cons…
1 replies
Hi Have a problem with a VB program that calls SQL server. Its an application that is installed on …
2 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 279,091 through 279,105 (of 284,148 total)