Viewing 15 topics - 278,641 through 278,655 (of 284,152 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
Hi folks, Hope you guys can make it clear for me. This is about database design. I am DBA but no …
3 replies
Considering Yukon will be .Net, it seems the DBA who knows only T-SQL will be left behind. So the …
18 replies
I Used isql -Sdevserver -Usa -P123YY -IC:\test.sql -OC:\a.out the test.sql contant is use testdb go…
2 replies
A co-worker of mine asked if it is possible to create a query that will read a specific line and ta…
1 replies
HELP!!! I have scoured the Internet looking for answers. I've followed ALL suggestions from ALL so…
3 replies
Is there any way to set up a conditional default constraint? For example, if a certain column in a…
1 replies
I have a module created from a DTS job that copies all the tabels from one database to another. I …
7 replies
I am running XP and this seems to be an XP related problem. I am curious if anyone has found a fix …
9 replies
We recently added some new user profiles to Windows 2000 computer. After having done that our Ente…
1 replies
One last suggestion. In most other forums that I participate there is a Search engine (keyword, su…
5 replies
Originally I thought that the problem was only on your Registration page, but now I see the same is…
1 replies
I am having a problem I hope someone can help me with. We are building one of our first ASP.NET ap…
12 replies
I am looking for some strategy regarding spreading tables across instances, databases and filegroup…
1 replies
I recently ran a DTS as a job and got the following error message which references sqldts.hlp. I c…
1 replies
How do we perform error-handling inside a UDF? I've tried using RAISERROR as well as a ROLLBACK bu…
10 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 278,641 through 278,655 (of 284,152 total)