Viewing 15 topics - 278,626 through 278,640 (of 284,152 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
is it possible to set up a trigger for a select command? If so how? I dont know anything about thes…
6 replies
I just went into an existing DTS package and decided I didn't like the default connection names pro…
1 replies
I have a database, i protect it by deleting user SA in sql server. After that i create new user wit…
3 replies
Dear all, I would like to send a mail where the email body will be HTML formatted. I have already u…
1 replies
Hi Everybody, I have a particular DTS job that keeps hanging. It is transferring data between one …
1 replies
Problem:We have 2 servers, running W2K advanced, using NLB and SQL 2000.These SQL are in merge repl…
2 replies
Sire, A table consisting of 20 fields (all nvarchar), is being continuosly populated. To eloborate …
2 replies
Folks, I need to create Views that perform UNION queries on identically structured tables in multip…
7 replies
Anyone have any bad experiences here? Have a client with SQL 7, worried about issues with the serve…
5 replies
I believe the I saw a function that would do this but don't remember what it is.... can anyone help…
7 replies
I have a following update statement in SP and I am sure that it can be tidyed up i just don't know …
1 replies
I have to seperate the fname and the lname into seperate columns. Example: This is what the data cu…
4 replies
I have a varchar column Version that contains data in the form of 5.6.667 I want to find all colum…
5 replies
Hi, I'm designing a database and have a question about what to do about types and code. In our old …
3 replies
I am trying to import a table into SQLSERVER2000 from Oracle. One of the field in that table has a …
5 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 278,626 through 278,640 (of 284,152 total)