Viewing 15 topics - 278,101 through 278,115 (of 284,155 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
The powers that be have mandated that I use dynamic SQL in all stored procedures I write. I though…
12 replies
Is there an article which describes steps and hints or problems with SQL2000 might fall inro when …
3 replies
Looking for an example using the Soundex function or similar string comparison functionality in TSQ…
1 replies
SP:CacheMiss - is there any difference if a stored procedure starts with sp_ or SP_ will both of t…
8 replies
SP:CacheMiss - is there any difference if a stored procedure starts with sp_ or SP_ will both of t…
1 replies
Hello... I'm getting VERY odd behavior ever since I added an Indexed view to my system. If I take t…
1 replies
Can the WHEN part of a CASE statement contain an OR clause? If so, what is the proper syntax?
3 replies
when ever i try to access to a specific analysis server it gives me the error "incompatible reposit…
1 replies
Is there a way to copy a stored procedure from one server to another using T-SQL? I tried writing t…
3 replies
I have 2 tables with the following structure and values 1. cut_table cut (integer), batch (integer)…
7 replies
Is there any other way to get the columns in ascending/Descending other than Order By clause? Edite…
9 replies
1 Question and 1 Statement: Question) When I create an Indexed view as Clustered and Unique on the…
2 replies
Me again... I'm running SQL Server 2K with Service pack two. I have an FTP Task that fails but the…
6 replies
I have a server that has 6 GBS of memory on it running two instances. Is there a way to tell exactl…
4 replies
Can I do 2 left joins in 1 sql statement? select c.*, r.disease new_dis,e.employer_name FROM dbo.…
3 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 278,101 through 278,115 (of 284,155 total)