Viewing 15 topics - 278,086 through 278,100 (of 284,155 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
Worked OK for me so far, using this batch file textcopy /Sw62242 /D "[cowden limited]" /Usa /P /Tp…
2 replies
Two questions for everyone. First of all, is it safe to use the killdatabase method? By safe, I do…
22 replies
Hello When I run a trace I see that SQL Server is doing 15 reads even though the table is empty? th…
1 replies
Hi, Is there a way of transferring data from a TEXT field in one table to a TEXT field in a second …
2 replies
I have a procedure which populates a field in a table with GetDate(). I just ran the procedure, a…
9 replies
I have a table with 3 rows. How can I compare the data in row1 with the data in row2 to see what th…
5 replies
Just wondering if the SQL Wishlist was posted anywhere? Thanks Phill Thanks Phill Carter ----------…
6 replies
Is there a way to limit the number of worker-processes/CPUs used in a stored proc, but only within …
2 replies
I have an old 16-bit C app which uses DBLIB to connect to SQL Server. With SQL Server 2000, on con…
5 replies
I am currently re-instaling SP4 for SQL 7. The process got to the point of installing the MDAC and…
2 replies
When creating the MSDTC resource in an active / active sql cluster, is it recommended to create the…
22 replies
Hi, all I want to move data from SQL 7.0 to SQL 2000 using backup/restore not using Detatch/Attach.…
1 replies
I'm trying to teach myself how to write triggers. I understand the basics, but my boss wants me to…
9 replies
Hi all, I think this is a basic question but I just do not know how to do this. I created a VB CO…
3 replies
How do you delete and object from meta data. I imported a database and no longer want it in meta da…
2 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 278,086 through 278,100 (of 284,155 total)