Viewing 15 topics - 276,661 through 276,675 (of 284,163 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
I have created a new database and I would like to use some tables that are stored and used in a dif…
5 replies
Is SP4 generally regarded as a stable SP to install? I know a lot depends on the individual system …
1 replies
Does anyone know how I can disable a stored procedure? Speceifically, I want to be able to disable…
17 replies
Hi can someone tell me where i could find some sample code showing how to create cumulative YTD fig…
1 replies
I upgraded from 7.0 to 2000 (SP3) and had a few permissions problems. For one, we use MS Access ex…
3 replies
When you install the ASP.Net Quickstarts, it installs an MSDE instance named NetSDK. I am unable to…
1 replies
We are using Wise Installation packager (or something to that effect - I don't actually create the …
2 replies
We have successfuly installed sp3 on 5 of our win2K server. I have one SQL 2K box that will not all…
2 replies
I have a client who, for whatever reason, wants the following. An insert from a table (tblSource) w…
1 replies
Does anyone out there know how to install a purchased license for SQL 2000 Standard currently in tr…
1 replies
Hi there, I want to use a script to move and save some logs of the system. I had one which worked w…
2 replies
I am calling a Stored Procedure from VB. Within this sp is a Transaction block. The problem is I oc…
4 replies
I'm currently running MDAC 2.5 on a Clustered SQL Server 7.0 box. I want to apply Service Pack 3 f…
2 replies
I have one SQL 2K box that will not allow us to install sql2K sp3. Fails at authetication even with…
1 replies
Hello, I executed SHUTDOWN WITH NOWAIT on a particular 'test' instance of SQL Server 2000 Enterpriz…
5 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 276,661 through 276,675 (of 284,163 total)