Viewing 15 topics - 276,646 through 276,660 (of 284,163 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
Silicon.Com accused DBA's of being lazy in not applying the July hot fix that would have prevented …
42 replies
Hi Guys I am trying to run a vss command through xp_cmdshell, and as u might have guessed, i am not…
2 replies
We are experiencing with SQL 2000 something very strange. Junk data is being created in the tables …
2 replies
Salesman Date Amount A 12/12/2002 5000 B 1/01/2003 10000 C 1/11/…
5 replies
The sqlmangr.exe comes up and closes with and error on activation.The error is (the instruction at …
21 replies
Hello, My problem is that I have a table that needs a sequential primary key without using an Ident…
39 replies
Where can I find a good definition of SQL Server 2000's Architecture. I thought BOL would have a p…
3 replies
We have had a multitude of issues when attempting to include the SP3 MSMs in our application instal…
7 replies
Hello, I need to copy a database from one instance of SQL Server 2000 into another instance, and ha…
2 replies
What is the best way to backup a table or table(s) in a database rather than backing up the whole d…
5 replies
Is the a TSQL command (set of commands) that will force the SQL Server Agent Step to fail, when run…
6 replies
Hi, I am using temp table in my stored procedure. The temp table is first created and rows are inse…
4 replies
My company has asked me to give them a job description for the DBA Position that I currently hold. …
2 replies
Hi all, I have large amounts of text i have to put in a text field in a sql 2000 database, what dat…
2 replies
Hello All. I was wondering if it would be preferable to use either a CURSOR or an ActiveX Script fo…
11 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 276,646 through 276,660 (of 284,163 total)