Viewing 15 topics - 275,401 through 275,415 (of 284,169 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
We are looking for an Enterprise tool for inventory Hw and Sw. Is there some tools that is able to …
2 replies
I am trying to detect which procedure a user has just created and have written the sql below as a t…
4 replies
Hi all, Once when our development team had <5 people, we made a decision that all developers sho…
7 replies
I found a few good refs on creating your own system function, and it worked fine. When I went back …
3 replies
Hope this doesn't come off as an extremely stupid question. We have a development server where the…
3 replies
Hello, I am trying to set up a Stored Procedure that will evaluate the value of a Bit type field ca…
4 replies
I'm working on something that loops around looking for specific occurances. Once it finds an occur…
7 replies
Hello. I'm having problems with a job running an executable that uses a CDO connection to an Excha…
2 replies
SQL2K, ColdFusion 5.0 on Win2k IIS 5.0 When I run this from Query Analyzer, it works great. When I …
3 replies
Hi, I am trying to insert/update a nvarchar column with korean data.SOme how it converts my data to…
3 replies
I am in the process of implementing a new data mart design. I will be partitioning the db (SQL Serv…
2 replies
Has anyone done MSDE 2000 unattended installation? Thanks for your help.
3 replies
I have a Tran Log backup maintenance job that affects the system databases. I have selected it to b…
3 replies
What is difference between sp_server_info and Select @@Version? Before Installation of SQLSP3 The s…
5 replies
MSDE 2000 includes 16 standard .msi files, and Each .msi file is a separate package that allows to …
1 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 275,401 through 275,415 (of 284,169 total)