Viewing 15 topics - 275,251 through 275,265 (of 284,169 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
Has anyone ever ran across any SQL coding standards (e.g. how to indent to make code more readable)
1 replies
When you right click on a file in windows explorer and go to properties you can get the size and th…
1 replies
Hi everyone, I am trying to create a linked server from server 1 to 2. There is already a linked s…
5 replies
Hi everyone, my user is trying to run this statement and getts the following error. Any idea what …
9 replies
I have a maintenance plan which backs-up all of our databases to a network server. The job has be…
13 replies
How do you pass in a table name to a stored procedure. I have a input parameter set up and I am try…
1 replies
Which data type would be the best to use for entries with dimesions. Example: 1'3.75"X2'1.25" Thanks
2 replies
Hi to all, I have to query Analysis services for obtain the distinct count of customer that bought …
14 replies
We have recently gone to XP (eXtreme Programming) here. One of the basic tenets of XP is writing un…
8 replies
How can I know when was the last time a database has been accessed? I want to see if a database is …
3 replies
After monitoring our server for some time, I've noticed that the above statement is issued quite fr…
4 replies
Hi all, Am trying to write a query to return only columns that are populated. If I could do: selec…
15 replies
Started seeing this message early this morning. Nothing to my knowledge has changed. We can't conn…
17 replies
This message just started happening on SQL Agent jobs this morning. Nothing to my knowledge has ch…
5 replies
I've read that on a properly configured dedicated SQL server the pagefile doesn't need to be huge a…
1 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 275,251 through 275,265 (of 284,169 total)