Viewing 15 topics - 269,071 through 269,085 (of 284,151 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
hi, do you know about a sql 2000 limitation regarding the data file size? What is the best to do(fo…
1 replies
Hi Does anybody have any scripts to check if an agent job is still running? i.e if job is running …
3 replies
Not to long ago, I worked on an Oracle system in which there was three schemas, "ACTIVE", "WIP" (Wo…
1 replies
I want to Add a uniqueidentifier column to all tables in a database with rowguid property. It will …
1 replies
Hiya guys, I'm having a problem with a DTS. I'm fairly new to DTS, and have no doubt it's something…
2 replies
I run a DBCC CHECKDB on a weekly basis (SQL 2K sp3). So far, no errors found. I recently configured…
3 replies
Hi, Is there any way to lock sysjobhistory table, i want to stop using the ClearAll button in jobhi…
1 replies
I've got all the developers using Windows Authentication for the connection objects in DTS packages…
3 replies
I have used profiler and suspect that access projects on certain occasions runs the reconfigure com…
1 replies
Hi, Help!, we are restoring an existing db to a new db, but need to change the Datafile filename of…
4 replies
Does any one know the meaning of the following error?: Table error: Object ID 0, index ID 0, page I…
1 replies
Hi, I am a newbee. This question might not belong here, but I am sure you folks could help me out. …
8 replies
Does anybody know which third party tool is good on monitoring the memory usage per database?
3 replies
Here is my total scenario. I have a database aa on server xxxx and it is a subscriber to that datab…
2 replies
scenario is that i have a primary key identity column (1,1) and i know that data from this table wi…
3 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 269,071 through 269,085 (of 284,151 total)