Viewing 15 topics - 268,501 through 268,515 (of 284,154 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
How do you do it in SQL Analyzer? i.e. I have a string that could contain 'TWC123456' or 'TWC 12345…
3 replies
Hello All, I was once told that the order of the predicates or conditions in a where clause could i…
4 replies
Is there a way to execute multiple queries and send results to two spearate attachments from SQL Ma…
3 replies
Hi there, am I missing something in enterprise mangler or is there no nice way to script views? tr…
5 replies
I don't know if this is a new suggestion or not but here goes... My impression of how the search is…
3 replies
I have added a second log file to a database in order to resolve an error. After the problem is re…
3 replies
While strolling through BOL I found a cryptic reference to a database called mssqlweb in the docume…
1 replies
I have two tables, say table A & B: A.ID A.Name ------------------ 1 AAA 2 B…
11 replies
I have read in several places the advice that, for a number of reasons, one shouldn't use the bit d…
10 replies
How can I search this forum? Once you understand the BITs, all the pieces come together
3 replies
If I create a new spreadsheet in DTS numbers are exported correctly. However if I delete all rows e…
11 replies
Hello gurus! I'm trying to arrange some articles (links to articles that is) into a category struct…
9 replies
I have a statment that I run against my linked servers to get the sysjob info for each server and d…
5 replies
I am looking for information on this and didn't able to find anything on SQLServerCentral.COM!!!! B…
4 replies
I have 2 SQL databases with over 100 tables that I would like to make one. Complications are that …
2 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 268,501 through 268,515 (of 284,154 total)