Viewing 15 topics - 268,486 through 268,500 (of 284,154 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
More Improvement can be gaind on the select is to Insert the rest of the fields in the select In t…
1 replies
I currently administer a db that by error in inputting photos grew to an unmanageable size. After d…
6 replies
I am having a baffling issue and I was wondering if someone here can throw some light on this. I ha…
1 replies
Hi, Which version of MS SQL 2000 is included in Small bussines server 2000 and Small bussines serve…
1 replies
Please help me out here. One of the stored procedures we have in a invoice processing system is cau…
6 replies
hai friends, can anybody tell me how to change user passwords for sqlserver2000, particularly fo…
2 replies
I have a database with 3 transactional type tables. One with about 5 million records another with 3…
2 replies
Hello Gurus I have a question about having a wild card type join between tables Here is the data Ta…
6 replies
Hi all! I am trying to convert a UTC date to local time. The UTC date is stored in the database for…
3 replies
Quick question: after doing DBCC INDEXDEFRAG on a specific table, do I need to run SP_UPDATESTAS? …
3 replies
Is there a way to export the SQL Server logins from SQL 6.5 to a script and then re import them to …
2 replies
I'm wondering where it's recommended to place your backups? Do any of you have a seperate partion …
10 replies
How can you tell if you have 32 or 64 bit verison of SQL Server 2000?
1 replies
Well, subject says it all Frank http://www.insidesql.de http://www.familienzirkus.de -- Frank Kalis…
14 replies
Is there a way to give a developer the rights to temporarily administer the jobs without giving the…
3 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 268,486 through 268,500 (of 284,154 total)