Viewing 15 topics - 266,776 through 266,790 (of 284,160 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
I use dynamic SQL in stored procedure to calculate values and update a table SET @SQLStatement = 'U…
10 replies
I'm doing my first LookUp in a simple DTS transformation. Here's my lookup: SELECT MetroIndex FROM …
1 replies
Unfortunately, the SQL2000 server was not installed as a "custom", and the collation defaulted for …
10 replies
What is the best strategy to handle forms which can be accessed by users with and w…
3 replies
Does anyone know how to install MS SQL Server 2000 on a win 2000 Prof machine? I know it inv…
6 replies
I was wondering if it would be possible to enhance the page that lists the QODs so it would show if…
1 replies
Didn't the authors of this site put out a book, something like "Best of SQL Server Central.com"?&nb…
8 replies
I have an Access Project that a form demands that Unique table property be set for a…
9 replies
Anyone know of any reason not to apply this fix from Microsoft? From what i can tell, it does…
1 replies
I hope this is the right area for this. I need to link to a foxpro database and update the f…
2 replies
I haven't been able to find a good intermediate to expert level book on building calculated members…
1 replies
Does anyone know how to install MS SQL Server 2000 on a win 2000 Prof machine? I know it involves a…
3 replies
Hi! I have a publication with a number of articles. Is it possible to replicate only some of …
3 replies
WHen you execute eg a sql statement "UPDATE tbldummy SET datefield = GETDATE()" You get a timestamp…
11 replies
How do you move a primary filegroup to a different disk?
1 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 266,776 through 266,790 (of 284,160 total)