Viewing 15 topics - 266,461 through 266,475 (of 284,163 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
Can someone tell me how to migrate the sql server instance to a different drive on the same server.…
2 replies
I am trying to capture scheduled job information in an automated fashion, vs. using SQL EM GUI to m…
2 replies
I work for a company that does work for the big 3. We are in the process of getting a quality…
1 replies
Strange database problem. I have 2 servers one running as webserver and the other as Database serve…
2 replies
We are running SQL Server 2000 SP3a and have noticed recently, if tempdb is set to autogrow in perc…
1 replies
Using sp_lock I found some key locks: ... 60 50 212…
1 replies
Hi there,
3 replies
Dear Forum, I've recently discovered user defined functions (UDFs) and find them very useful for ca…
1 replies
Hi! I need to write a TSQL statement, to check if a specific job is disabled. Thanks.
1 replies
Hi I have created the following sp: CREATE PROCEDURE test @UnitID varchar (8000) AS declare @Cursor…
4 replies
Hai, Is it possible to take texts from a PDF file to SQL server ? (either by TSQL or by any pr…
7 replies
Hello All, I've got a SQL Server running on a windows cluster with 2 GB of RAM, the performance mon…
3 replies
I have an application where users can enter data into any (or all) of 6 search fields, to produce a…
5 replies
On one of our production servers the TCP listener for SQL Server failed to start when the MSSQL Ser…
3 replies
I import text (CSV) files into a sql2k database. These text files can have hundreds of th…
5 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 266,461 through 266,475 (of 284,163 total)