Viewing 15 topics - 266,476 through 266,490 (of 284,163 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
my developer has deleted the table from enterprise manager and i had last day backup of …
4 replies
Hi All, Can anybody suggest me a datatype to store IPV6 address(16 bytes)?…
5 replies
Hi, I have a dts file on a particular drive which should be loaded to database through command line…
5 replies
Hi, I have a dts file on a particular drive which should be loaded to database through command line…
15 replies
Hi, I'm using MS SQL Server 7 as a backend for a Delphi 4 application. SQL Server is running on Win…
2 replies
Hi, Before running some Day End procedures, I usually make some backup. I have this table tha…
3 replies
Novice question: I have SQL 2k as a backend with Access frontend and would like to use stored proce…
4 replies
Hello all, I have a "warm" standby server at a client that gets logs shipped to it every 20 minutes…
2 replies
SQL7 Does anyone know what a .ckp table is? I am assuming it is created by a checkpoint... I found …
1 replies
Help! I need ideas for a quick resolution! Here are the details. Nightly, I run a job that calls an…
1 replies
Hi, Need to get DTS packages from a MSDB database backup. Can i restore the MSDB database backup on…
1 replies
Hello, I am trying to insert a NULL value into a datetime field using an insert statement. The samp…
7 replies
Hi everyone, I have a server with a 250Gb database on it. Every time I reboot this server, the data…
5 replies
5 replies
Kinda dud question, my apologies - anyways you help will be appreciated, I want to optimize&n…
1 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 266,476 through 266,490 (of 284,163 total)