Viewing 15 topics - 266,161 through 266,175 (of 284,168 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
I am the lead developer working on an intranet project and have run into a problem controlling chan…
8 replies
Does anyone know how to get the database server's MAC address inside a TransactSql script?
5 replies
What JOB OWNER/permissions should be used to run DTS package which sources data from a secured serv…
4 replies
Currenly we have our MSDB recovery set to full on SQL Server 2000 sp1. Whenever the box is rebooted…
2 replies
In our PeopleSoft DB, we have a view that involves four tables, the largest of which has 1.5 M…
4 replies
Hi I'm currently trialling the Reporting Services on SQL Server 2000, but when I try to export a re…
2 replies
I have simple product, ApexSQL Clean, that analyzes unreferenced objects in database but we ar…
10 replies
Not having a lot of success here. I am trying to prove or disprove that a table spread across…
2 replies
HELP!!!!!! We have just switched our SQL Server to an all singing, all dancing new server. P…
4 replies
This morning the server had no response (timing out queries and and enterprise manager). We shut d…
5 replies
Ok, I have the proverbial "Users" table. I am using a UniqueIdentifier as the Primary Key, ho…
6 replies
Does anyone know if putting SET STRANSACTION ISOLATION LEVEL READ UNCOMMITTED in a stored proc…
5 replies
I have two questions: 1) How can I find out does SQL Server with certain name exist 2)How can I fin…
5 replies
Hi, I am totaly new to SQL*SERVER. I found that all our primary keys indexes have been created with…
5 replies
I have an application that export images to Sql server database. So, I have very images, I think th…
9 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 266,161 through 266,175 (of 284,168 total)