Viewing 15 topics - 266,176 through 266,190 (of 284,165 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
Hi guys, I made this question on this cool forum cause I can't find an answer in any other place, b…
2 replies
Hi Group, I need to implement some logic in T-SQL for Microsoft SQL 7.0. From a column names emp_n…
4 replies
How do I convert the following T-SQL query to a SQL 92 statement select * from authors a, titles t,…
3 replies
Hi all, strange problem here I have a storedproc on SQLSERVER : CREATE PROCEDURE [sp_Overdue_Trans…
2 replies
Hi all, strange problem here I have a storedproc on SQLSERVER : CREATE PROCEDURE [sp_Overdue_Trans…
1 replies
How can I modify the following so it will display the columns below ? itemno, 2003qty, 2003sales, 2…
3 replies
How can I modify the following so it will display the columns below ? itemno, 2003qty, 2003sales, 2…
2 replies
I'm trying to find the 1st day of next month and I was trying to enhance Michael Rosquist rout…
7 replies
Hello, I would like create a query returning the following: Select 2 fields from patient table and…
4 replies
Whenever someone logs on to my website they have to authenticate with a username / password through…
3 replies
If someone logs on to my website they have to authenticate with a username / password t…
2 replies
I have some data that comes with quoted fields. Eg. "name","phone". I havent found how to insert th…
2 replies
I'm trying to figure out the most secure way to do this. I've got a SQL Server on the private…
3 replies
I would like to create an After trigger that sets a flag value in a record if another field in that…
2 replies
When we do a linked server in SQL 2000 to a MS Access 2000 DB it works fine. But when we try …
6 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 266,176 through 266,190 (of 284,165 total)