Viewing 15 topics - 265,936 through 265,950 (of 284,166 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
when I go to Query Analyzer and look the templates window, I see the Template folders, but none of …
2 replies
Hi, What is the syntax to change the filegroup for an existing table object and index? I was also t…
9 replies
Dear All, I have 2 SP's, one (let's call it sp_A) which returns a list of filesand another (let's c…
2 replies
I have a requirement to grant one of our consultants permissions to run a job which in essence runs…
5 replies
Given the enormous respect I have for all you guys on SQLServerCentral I wanted to run this by you.…
7 replies
I've been using ASPQMail (SMTPsvg.dll) to send mail from SQL 7 in a production environment for over…
1 replies
I'd like to do something like the following (except for many more fields): Table1: Id1 , DefI…
4 replies
I keep seeing reference to not using functions because of poor performance. I make extensive use of…
13 replies
I have an ASP (vbScript) Page hitting a SQL Server database. The asp page probably has about …
1 replies
Anyone know if it's possible to supply an URL (i.e. http://lanserver1/img/hello.jpg) which wou…
2 replies
I have several scheduled TSQL jobs which time out. Is there a way to set the time out of the SQL A…
2 replies
Hi all, I need te remove some records (about 5000) from a table. The records look like below. 10174…
5 replies
I have created a package that... Deletes data in a SQL Server Table Connects to an IBM AS/400 box …
4 replies
I'm looking into enabling C2 auditing. I will need to provide the audit file to managers in a…
4 replies
Is there any way to find out who and what is increasing the size of TempDB?
5 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 265,936 through 265,950 (of 284,166 total)