Viewing 15 topics - 265,891 through 265,905 (of 284,166 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
I plan to use SQL SErver 2k EE for logshipping on a couple of sql server instances. Does any one …
1 replies
I attempted to install SQL Server 2000 Reporting Services on a freshly loaded Windows Server 2003 b…
5 replies
How Do I Add A Function In SQL DTS That I Can Call From other Functions. I Have a DTS ACTIVEX Scrip…
2 replies
When attempting to use INSERT #Temp EXEC SybaseServer...MyStoredProc I get: (see reply - forum not …
1 replies
Anyone having any clue on when (an approximation) the next version of SQL Server will be released (…
4 replies
Does anybody have a script to check if a character field in a table has mixed case characters, e.g.…
4 replies
Question: I am trying to figure out if it is possible to call a .NET class from a stored procedure …
3 replies
Hi All, I know it looks weird but I have a Sql Server 2000 installed in my…
1 replies
Hello, Lets say I have the following query (this is the example from BOL): SELECT Year, SUM(C…
2 replies
When trying to return all rows in opening any database the error "Provider cannot be found. It may …
3 replies
Is there any way to display the Table Description property in Enterprise Mgr. It is easy to do in M…
2 replies
This is a general question to the SQL Server Central community: What are some good resources you ha…
1 replies
Hi, The following procedure has been running for 14 hours. Does this seem reasonable? A…
9 replies
What is the problem ? I run complicated SQL quire . When I use Query Analyzer it takes me 2:…
2 replies
Hi, Can anyone tell me what technologies (ADO, ODBC, whatever) SQL server uses when you use a DTS t…
1 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 265,891 through 265,905 (of 284,166 total)