Viewing 15 topics - 265,906 through 265,920 (of 284,166 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
Greetings Earthlings, I have just had a new 64bit partition created on my Unisys server with datace…
4 replies
select * from [remote_linked.server].db.dbo.table . This works fine but when I embed any statement …
4 replies
I'm completely new to SQL, and have to migrate a SQL 7 database from an old server to SQL 2000 on a…
2 replies
Hi, How do I modify a Normal column to a Computed Column? For example I have a table which already …
2 replies
Is it possible in SQL Server to export and entire database to a flat file?
4 replies
Is it possible in SQL Server to export and entire database to a flat file? By this I mean all the d…
4 replies
I have many DTS Packages in SQL Server. FYI, there are also many other DTS Packages owned by other …
3 replies
Hello and thanks in advance for any help. I apologize if this has been hashed out in previous…
5 replies
We have about 50 MSSQL Servers to support (7.0 and 2000). Can anybody recommend a good tool/softwa…
3 replies
Does anyone know whether Reporting Services can be run with an MSDE database? Our application is s…
1 replies
I'm trying to ROUND to 2 Decimal Places. The query is below. The Value Column is a MONEY DataType! …
3 replies
Is there a way to have SQL Server automatically generate a unique temp table name?
4 replies
Hello, I work for a company that is looking into encrypting data such as credit card numbers in a S…
5 replies
Sorry... I'm still working my way through The Guru's Guide to Transact SQL and I'm stuck on page 21…
8 replies
I'm running SQL 2000 and am trying to port over my useful stored procedures from a previous job.&nb…
2 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 265,906 through 265,920 (of 284,166 total)