Viewing 15 topics - 265,846 through 265,860 (of 284,166 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
I am considering running Diskeeper in the background on a NT4 server containing a SQ…
12 replies
Can SQL Server 2000 DTS Package Handle Globel Code Functions?
3 replies
Hello all, I need to diagnose a problem, this Sunday a regular Database Maintenance plan which is …
7 replies
Hi, I've created a temp table to hold values for a report within an sp. ASP code then checks for th…
2 replies
Hello Everyone, I just installed SQL Server Yukon. I tried, via the new SQL Server Workbench to cre…
17 replies
Since last week Friday all our sql2000 mmc crash when we use the register server wizard and have it…
2 replies
Background We are currently implementing a New Planning system where the Data is stored in Ora…
2 replies
Hi all, dont know if this is the right directory for this question. Apologies if not. My Cha…
3 replies
I am a new DBA cum programmer in an University. I have to design software to process stud…
5 replies
Hi there, been nearly two weeks off, so I just noticed the monthly contest. In that context you'll …
6 replies
I only get a single line to put my messages in so everything has to be typed in one enormous paragr…
30 replies
Hi all, I'm having difficulty with registering a new SQL server across a network. I'm guessing it's…
2 replies
I have a table witch I have to use a trigger to enforce som business rules. If you se the sample c…
4 replies
How do I take Backup of my DTS Package
2 replies
Hi , I have a scenario where I need to configure a linked server on SQL 2000 Ent. Edition which con…
3 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 265,846 through 265,860 (of 284,166 total)