Viewing 15 topics - 265,831 through 265,845 (of 284,166 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
2 replies
My goal is to allow my Operations department to be notified when a SQL Server event occurred. …
3 replies
Hi. I am working on re-creating an existing Essbase application as an exercise and am not ter…
3 replies
I have a table that contains transaction information. This table contains a unique id as it's prima…
1 replies
First I'd like to say that I use SQLServerCentral as my second brain. I almost never start wr…
3 replies
Hi, After having installed the Informatica Client S/W V 5.1.1 on my workstation, I cannot lanu…
1 replies
Hello Everyone, We want to take advantage of the new SNAPSHOT ISOLATION LEVEL that SQL Server Yuko…
2 replies
Hi everyone. For a particular reason I have NT 4.0 and SQL 6.5 in my company. I must maintain this …
4 replies
To use the MS JDBC, do I need to install it on the server as well?
1 replies
I have a server with 2 1Ghz processors and 4GB memory, running 2 instances of SQL2K SP3 under Win2K…
10 replies
Does anyone have a script to purge DTS package logs for logs older than a week. I remember reading …
1 replies
We have a project with 30 to 40 outside Lenders, each having their own data formats. I want to…
4 replies
I need to find out how often a set of Stored procedures are kicked off and ran. I have "aquir…
1 replies
Does anyone have any information on running multiple instances of SQL2000 on alternate nodes of a c…
2 replies
I love the themes pertaining to identifying Best practices and Worst practices. I think they are ve…
1 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 265,831 through 265,845 (of 284,166 total)