Viewing 15 topics - 265,366 through 265,380 (of 284,169 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
I need to save the DB Diagram (or have the ability to save in an acceptable file format). Anyone ha…
5 replies
Hi, I have this procedure below, the tblInvoices table has a unique value index on the invoicedate.…
15 replies
I have about 50 SPROCS in which the owner needs to be changed. Is there an easy T-SQL way to …
15 replies
I have a field which contains dates from the past 4 years. How do I extract only the year val…
1 replies
Folks: Today, we use a VB6 app to parse, process and load a 650MB ASCII text file to a MS…
1 replies
We are running SQL Query analyser to write stored procedure code, yet on saving code, from time to …
4 replies
When you get a new machine, what are some of your favorite sps or triggers to install? I use SQL SM…
6 replies
At my place of work we have three independent teams of developers. Each group uses their own progra…
3 replies
For the longest time the nightly Sql backup job of a particular server took about 30 minutes t…
6 replies
Dear Friends, This is the requirement. I have taken bcpout by using raw parameter and convert this …
2 replies
I am running transactional replication between 2 SQL 2k Ent edition servers. When looking at …
4 replies
Is there a limitation to the number of tables used in a SQL query or a limitation in the number of …
5 replies
Can somebody please tell me what is the most efficent way of transferring Foxpro DBF/CDXs into a SQ…
10 replies
Hi. I have a user defined function who returns a table. This function works fine, but I want to cal…
9 replies
Can anyone explain to me the difference between using DEFAULT CONTRAINT and sp_bindefault to set a …
2 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 265,366 through 265,380 (of 284,169 total)