Viewing 15 topics - 265,291 through 265,305 (of 284,169 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
We are unable to delete our empty filegroups!! This mysterious issue was the result of our fi…
4 replies
I have a datetime column. I want to update the time portion of the column with a value. The value I…
2 replies
I am writing a series of reports (accessing SQL Srv 2K backend) need to incorperate these Crystal R…
8 replies
I have 2 servers, Test & Prod. Prod has all the data. Test's applications and DBs have already…
2 replies
We have NetIQ monitor the SQL servers, one thing I am confused is that the number of user connectio…
3 replies
Does anyone foresee any issues of going from an XX domain to a YY domain. The service account will …
1 replies
Hi folks - I want to dynamically create a diagram of our existing databases. The only thing I can f…
10 replies
Hi All, I hope you can help. I have a menu table setup as follows: MenuID …
1 replies
Hi All, I hope you can help. I have a menu table setup as follows: MenuID …
1 replies
Hello Experts, please help me on how to place SQL2K DB into(and back from) "Suspended/Frozen" state…
4 replies
Is there an easy way to get the number of records inserted or updated from an insert or update…
2 replies
Hi is it possible to call a stored procedure from t-SQL. like select raised_date from table where i…
4 replies
How can I identify which DTS Package a scheduled job is executing. For example, I have three …
4 replies
I'd like to solicit comments regarding where to store objects such as user-defined functions that I…
4 replies
I beg your pardon for duplicating my earlier post (in SQL Server Yukon Beta -Administering Forum) …
5 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 265,291 through 265,305 (of 284,169 total)