Viewing 15 topics - 265,276 through 265,290 (of 284,169 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
Hi: I need execute an Oracle oracle stored procedure from sqlserver 2000 stored procedure. The orac…
3 replies
1) What's the best way to create a temp table in a proc? I need the proc to return results from the…
8 replies
Ok, this is ugly, I hope I explain it well. I'm dealing with a system that allows a user to a…
1 replies
I am running a trace to track sql performance. The trace file shows the databaseid. How to find dat…
9 replies
I have 2 databases on the same server that essentially have the same structure and data. One is use…
2 replies
Hi- We have a database that has grow too large for comfort (SQL Server 2000). 66G on a 68 G drive. …
8 replies
Hi there, Does anyone have any code that will guarentee to recompile all SPs, views and UDF'…
11 replies
I am running MS SQL Server 7. Is there a way to easily generate a list of any chang…
8 replies
I find this site to be a great knowledge resource for all things SQL Server. However, …
2 replies
Does anyone know how to call an Access function from SQLDTS? Or does anyone know how to Compa…
4 replies
Whoops! Sorry just noticed I posted in the wrong forum ...Just ignore me! Hi- We have a database th…
1 replies
Hi All, I have the following scenario. I need to create sums for a field in a view grouped o…
3 replies
I am trying to use the following script to test dates in a column from a Foxpro source. If Year( D…
2 replies
I'm finally (!) learning Analysis Services, mainly at my boss' instigation. So I installed it…
5 replies
I am getting the following error when creating a send mail task in DTS (SQL2K SP3a Win 2K SP3). Err…
2 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 265,276 through 265,290 (of 284,169 total)