Viewing 15 topics - 265,171 through 265,185 (of 284,169 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
hi all, i had to write a batch file which runs at the start up of windows and it must call a …
2 replies
Hi, I have a backup strategy question that I'm hoping someone can help me with. We are settin…
3 replies
To all replication experts I am looking at a business intelligence project for a client that j…
2 replies
I got this question emailed to me, and thought, "why didn't they post it?" This has happened …
3 replies
I'm trying to figure this out and my mind is going blank. I need a formula which tells me the numbe…
5 replies
RESTORE LOG mydb FROM DISK = 'C:\Archivos de programa\Microsoft SQL Server\MSSQL\BACKUP\mydb.BAK' W…
3 replies
Hello, I set up the following column with the IDENTITY property: Permnum Int IDENTITY (1,1) not nul…
2 replies
I have a virtual dimension that I want to process via DTS. When I right-click in Analysis Man…
1 replies
I have a table with IDs as PK and attributes as string(about4k) with data delimited by vertical bar…
4 replies
I am a developer moving into a SQL Server DBA role at a small company, basically, no one has the ro…
3 replies
Hello: I'm having a problem reconciling the results of two scripts, using sysperfinfo the return th…
4 replies
I want to allow a user to create views in a database but NOT to create any other object, especially…
2 replies
I may need to exclude Fridays, Saturdays, Sundays or any combination of those from a select stateme…
3 replies
Okay... Regarding the following: if OBJECT_ID('tempdb..#MyTable') is not null drop table #MyTable s…
7 replies
One of our developers is asking to use Full Text Searches. I've done some reading, but was wonderi…
1 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 265,171 through 265,185 (of 284,169 total)