Dump SQL Permissions

• where is the free downloads section ?

i've just had a look for it and can't find it ...

cheers

dbgeezer

• Under Resources >> Products and Books >> Contribute Freeware (This just sends a message to articles@sqlservercentral.com) and the site owners will post it.

• Yeah!  I do remember reading that in the docs.  My bad.  That was it - the SQL client, they forget to add that to my new hard drive image.  I have it back and the app works!  Thanks!  You rock!

~Chuck

I had it working and it rocked...then my company upgraded my pc from NT workstation to XP and now I get this error when I try to select a server from DumpSQLSec's Report menu:

Run-time error '429':

ActiveX component can't create object

I am pulling my hair out trying to solve this as I really want to use this tool again.  Any and all help is greatly appreciated.

Chuck Boyce
  • Do you have the SQL 2000 client tools loaded on your new machine?

•  One great Tool!!!

-JG

• Yeah! great job man

• Very good tool indeed

• EXCELLENT TOOL FOR ANY DBA especially during the period of SOX compliancy!!! THANKS A BUNCH...

...Michelle

• Excellent, excellent, you are an awesome developer.

• Excellent tool,

• this wonderful site/tool has been passed on to me by another person here and I am excited to use it!!  I have been tasked with auditing all servers both in house and at the NOC.  In reading this, it is done with VB6.  I have the .NET application installed....will it run there????  Did you ever re-write this in .NET??  Any issues I will come across if I am using .NET????

Thanks again!!!!!!! 

Thank you!!,

Angelindiego

• This is beyond fabulous!!!!  Thank you so much for being generous with an application that makes others lives so much easier!!!!!

Thank you!!,

Angelindiego

• Excellent! It is so wonderful to belong to a community, where people believe in the pleasure of sharing their knowldge. Thank you so much.

• Great tools

Help me creating SQL Documentation and Audit

Thanx a lot

• I created one MS Access version. But my goal is to make something to run under Linux.

Discussions in my team are around the subject of C# using Mono, or making something in Java.

I am not sure there is a library like SQL-DMO for this we want.

Anyone has opinions? Suggestinons?

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 40 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply