Viewing 15 topics - 265,036 through 265,050 (of 284,169 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
I have a table that I need to strip ending *s from each row. They could look like this ABC**~…
5 replies
Hello, I am running a distributed query from one server. I have all the linkedservers setup correct…
1 replies
Help! I am trying to BULK INSERT a.dat into table x in my database. I am using DELE…
3 replies
Is it possible to retrieve the name of the computer where an instance of ss2k exists? thanks in adv…
4 replies
Hi, In ORACLE, it is frowned upon to defrag a database at the Operating System level. There are dif…
12 replies
Hello everyone, We have made some tests with ADO.NET connecting on SQL Server 2000. We saw that a s…
11 replies
I've been troubleshooting an issue is DTS for awhile. I'm running SQL 2K with SP3. I'm …
4 replies
Hello Everyone, Is there anyway that I can compare the same field data in a trigger. I need a way …
5 replies
Has any one used Microsoft Operations Manager (MOM) to monitor SQL Server? We have about 30 SQL Ser…
10 replies
Hi everyone, How can we restore the transaction log file using Query Analyzer in one go? and how do…
13 replies
Hi, thanks for reading! Here is my problem: I have a strored procedure that inserts some records in…
4 replies
SQL Version: "icrosoft SQL Server 2000 - 8.00.818 (Intel X86) May 31 2003 16:08:1…
8 replies
Does anyone have a stored procedure will cycle through other stored procedures, views, and fun…
4 replies
I accidently deatched both the model and MSDB databases from the SQL server, I was in the process o…
11 replies
We are experiencing a problem with our applications dropping connections after a period of inactivi…
2 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 265,036 through 265,050 (of 284,169 total)