Viewing 15 topics - 264,961 through 264,975 (of 284,170 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
How do I change the SQL Server port number from the default(1433) to something else, like 2344 Than…
3 replies
I wrote the following SP that enables me to retrieve everyone who reports to a particular employee.…
7 replies
What backup strategy should be employed after replication has been installed on an SQL Server 7.0 m…
1 replies
I have a system from which I need/want to purge data on a regular basis. This needs to happen quick…
1 replies
Hi all, Well I am baffled. Can anyone tell me why these two virtually same quer…
2 replies
Dear All, Can anyone tell me on how to Rename my MSDE instance to a different one in Enterprise man…
1 replies
Hi, Just wondering who makes this .Net forum software and where it can be found? I've been using ph…
5 replies
need help How can i show in Table evry third OR fourth record (row) in my table i have 5600 …
5 replies
I am creating a SP as below but the parameter will not pass to all 3 processes. If I remove th…
2 replies
Does anybody know why EM would try to use TCP ports 445 and 139? Using ethereal, I've seen this whe…
1 replies
I am try to write a SPROC where @colName is a variable for the column name of a table - someth…
1 replies
Here is my problem. We have a few users who need to run a dts job at the end of the day to cr…
1 replies
I need help on subtracting weekends and company holidays for a date range starting 12/01/2003 throu…
3 replies
I could not find this in BOL: in a query like SELECT col FROM table WHERE cond_1 OR cond_2. When c…
2 replies
I always use SET NOCOUNT ON in my stored procedures. LinkedIn Profile
15 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 264,961 through 264,975 (of 284,170 total)