Viewing 15 topics - 264,796 through 264,810 (of 284,170 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
Hello, I am in a situation today where I have a lot of users who are using a Microsoft Access 2003 …
1 replies
Hi all, I use Database Maintenance Plans to do an auto back up databases every night. I …
2 replies
I work in a team of DBA's supporting many clients with SQLserver V7 and 2000 running on many comput…
2 replies
Greetings guys! Is there an article or some consensus somewhere about common column names such as: …
5 replies
Hi- I had posted an earlier message about applying differential backups to large databases as a pos…
3 replies
I have a case like this: table a - has one filed with statusID table b - has one filed with st…
1 replies
Does anyone have any experience scripting the creation of a replication process? "Keep Your Stick …
2 replies
Hi All, I have a table tab1 with col1 as varchar(100) having non clustered index on it. Col1 just …
4 replies
I am running merge replication on SQL Server 2000 SP3. I have 2 publications on the same data…
6 replies
HI- I am looking for database related interactive/hands-on activities that I can use for a job expo…
2 replies
Does anyone have any script that would show users of all databases on a server. any help will be gr…
8 replies
I have found a SQL Agent bug which I can reproduce on several of our servers, and I'm wondering if …
1 replies
Is there a way to do the following without using a UDF? Goal: To return all client records with the…
2 replies
I have a couple custom database that I am building. They will be 3NF with several many to man…
4 replies
Can anyone tell me, or point me to a link, on how to restore a 6.5 database. Not just a user …
5 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 264,796 through 264,810 (of 284,170 total)