Viewing 15 topics - 264,781 through 264,795 (of 284,170 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
When trying to run a Scheduled DTS Package using a Job I get the following error: DTSRun: Loa…
5 replies
I build a DTS to delete and copy a database, so the DTS runs good, when I schedule it the job alway…
3 replies
Hi, Is there any way to return variable and recordset, for example if object_id('return_var_and_rec…
3 replies
I know this is an oft-discussed topic. My issue is that through all the MSDN articles, KB sea…
14 replies
Hi, I have a colleague who tried to set up replication. It did not work. I had a look on the sysser…
1 replies
I've written a trigger in version 7 which updates an order header table column after an order detai…
1 replies
I have a access database table 'CustomerDetails' which has 3 columns CName,CADD,CScore Now I want t…
6 replies
For Oracle function GREATEST , We don't have equivalent support in SQL Server, For Exampl…
2 replies
Hi, I want to get the last occurance of a string/char in a given string. is there any imp…
5 replies
Hi all I am doing a Db porting project, the code in plsql has to be converted tsql.I have a t…
4 replies
Hai All, How can i remove the IDENTITY property of a column through T-SQL commands (I know how to d…
2 replies
I want my syntax to go through the GS_BOOK table and retieve the Booking ID - Use a select statemen…
9 replies
Comments posted to this topic are about the content posted at http://www.sqlservercentr -- Frank Ka…
1 replies
Hey! About once a day our production Windows 2003 - SQL 2000 SP3a machine has its user connect…
4 replies
Hello, I am in a situation today where I have a lot of users who are using a Microsoft Access 2003 …
1 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 264,781 through 264,795 (of 284,170 total)