Viewing 15 topics - 264,811 through 264,825 (of 284,170 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
Does anyone have any insight into which one of these two queries is more efficient? CREATE TABLE db…
3 replies
Help! We are encountering this error so often now. It is puzzling and making our manage…
11 replies
hi in sql 2000 ,i have 3 fields in a table called COMPANY,CONTACT and VALUE with various values eg.…
2 replies
I get error message when I run this code. I am trying to stay on the current record after a me.requ…
7 replies
Hi...I'm new with SQL Server, so please bear with me.. I am converting a query to this store…
11 replies
(This posting is similar to my other posting in this forum) Has anyone succesfully deployed reports…
3 replies
Hello all, I hope someone will be able to help me out with a problem. I have 2 tables Famili…
5 replies
I have a RAID versus OS question. New Server specifications: DELL PowerEdge 2650, Dual Processor 3…
3 replies
I was recently asked about installing SQL Server 2000 on Windows 2000 Chinese Traditional. Anyone o…
1 replies
Has anyone heard if Microsoft is planning on retiring (or phasing out support of) Sql Server 7? It …
5 replies
I've written the following statement in Query Analyzer and it works fine: select a.orderbook…
5 replies
Hi All, Can anyone please suggest me how to do a auto increment in a select statement. declare @x …
3 replies
how can i do this remove the 3 character from the beginning like this 123456789 i wont to see only …
4 replies
I deleted some records from a dimension table and reprocessed the associated shared dimension. …
2 replies
I'm currently playing with a query that needs to return all the appointments for a physician three …
5 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 264,811 through 264,825 (of 284,170 total)