Viewing 15 topics - 264,766 through 264,780 (of 284,170 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
I got two servers SERV_A (DATABASE_A -> TABLE_A) AND SERV_B (DATABASE_B -> TABLE_B) When i ex…
4 replies
The code below checks for, and deletes, the appropriate table, how do I do the SAME THING - except …
4 replies
I've written a batch file that uses isql to send an email via xp_sendmail. I would like it to run w…
4 replies
Dear experts, I would greatly appreciate if you can provide the following helps: 1. How to check th…
2 replies
I have a remote user connected to our server via VPN. Whenver he tries to create an ODBC conne…
4 replies
I created a AS400 linked server via Client Access ODBC; and when I run the select statement, the nu…
15 replies
How does one return results so that "Top 1" works within the "Group By" results? I don't…
3 replies
I am having a problem getting the SP_PROCESSMAIL procedure to work on my SQL 7.0 box. I have a mapi…
2 replies
I am in need of some assistance. I have two select statements that work fine by them selves b…
7 replies
I am setting up a Time dimension for my olap cube. I would like to be able to set up a level …
4 replies
I'm having some problems trying to query a table that is set up like so: NIGO ID INTERNALID EV…
1 replies
We want to move one of our SQL 2000 servers to a new fully trusted domain. The server is NT 4 and t…
1 replies
Hi, I want to use CASE statement in FROM clause, for example DECLARE @I INT SET @I = 1 SELECT * FRO…
6 replies
Hi, I'm creating a SP to insert some records; but to perform the 2nd Insert I need to get the ident…
3 replies
All Anyone ever see this before General network error. Check your network documentation. We are ge…
4 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 264,766 through 264,780 (of 284,170 total)