Viewing 15 topics - 25,966 through 25,980 (of 284,157 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
Hi, I have a procedure that does MERGE. however I have new changes, please see below, these are som…
4 replies
I have a table in SQL which lists a monthly target for a particular contract (tblTarget). tblTarget…
6 replies
Guys, is there a way to use the following but where the statement shows 'And Ser…
9 replies
Dear All, I'm currently having an issue with the "Distribution clean up: distribution" job w…
5 replies
We have a number of T-SQL statements contained in a variable @sql nvarchar(MAX) which need to be e…
4 replies
Hello Gurus,We have a request to document and set up DR for about 300 databases to another site.&nb…
4 replies
Comments posted to this topic are about the item SSIS Package with a Derived Column
3 replies
Comments posted to this topic are about the item Index Fill Factor
12 replies
Comments posted to this topic are about the item Influence the Program
2 replies
Hi guys This sounds like it should be simple but I'm banging my head on the brick wall again.I have…
8 replies
Hi i'm currently in the process of building a series of data marts which are nearly complete. I now…
1 replies
We perform data migrations for clients. We intend to allocate drive space according to the followin…
1 replies
It would be great if I could block certain users, meaning I simply don't ever see their posts, and …
2 replies
Comments posted to this topic are about the item All Link servers working status check and failure …
2 replies
I have a package where network file paths are set up as package parameters, and these parameters ar…
10 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 25,966 through 25,980 (of 284,157 total)