Viewing 15 topics - 25,981 through 25,995 (of 284,157 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
We have a situation where we would like to delete from multiple tables (60-70 tables) and keep data…
3 replies
Good Day For the sake of simplicity, I just added one members records. What you see is this me…
14 replies
Hi Everyone I was wondering if it's possible to send emails to customers in their native language?O…
5 replies
Good Morning Experts, We are using SQL Server 2014 Availability Groups. As per my understanding, al…
1 replies
Since my last visit, I've gotten by with just using my "Teach yourself SQL" book and lots of web se…
10 replies
Hi Everybody; Is there anybody running SQL Server 2008 x64 on Windows Server 208 R2?I am worki…
3 replies
Hi, We have a replication job that copies data from our production environment into a testing envir…
4 replies
Im running a query and it has numerous linked tables. I have entered a date parameter of one week (…
18 replies
I am working on migration project and just wanted to check the best way to do this. We are doing si…
1 replies
Heloo, i have a problem with the follow storedprocin my VB program i have a lot of tables with SQL …
7 replies
Hi, i am using the ola's script for checkDB integrity,its all working well and i set the job to sen…
5 replies
Hi,I have tables in databases with avg_fragmentation of 86% and a page count of 26 and even less pa…
7 replies
Hello Experts, I have a production SQL Server of version 2008 running on a cluster which is propose…
3 replies
Installing SQL Server 2017 broke SSDT. I have fixed the issue, but just wanted to post this because…
2 replies
How to add a default constraint date to a Column of an existing table.
2 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 25,981 through 25,995 (of 284,157 total)