Viewing 15 topics - 25,921 through 25,935 (of 284,157 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
Hi , I have to query a column with this date format : 16-Nov-2017 00:000. The 00.00 refers to time…
8 replies
I have got this working when the SQL Service is using Local System or Network Service and applied a…
2 replies
Dear Friends im have a sql 2000 database im backuped and restore this database with sucess i…
3 replies
hi frinds i have one table. 100 records is hear. i want delete the 400 to 500 records only how to d…
9 replies
Not sure is we have any experts on the Ola Hallengren jobs here or if anyone can recommend a better…
3 replies
Comments posted to this topic are about the item Adaptive Query Processing – Interleaved Execution …
1 replies
Comments posted to this topic are about the item New Rules
8 replies
Hi AllI am struggling to configure transnational replication between some retail stores and head qu…
2 replies
Firstly, this is actually being run on Azure, but I couldn't find an Azure TSQL group. I have a rat…
1 replies
Comments posted to this topic are about the item The Learning Choice
22 replies
Is there a way in SSRS to convert a delimited list to a series of "AND EXISTS()" subqueries? In SSR…
9 replies
Hello, I would like to be able to update a varbinary field (named Varbinary_Data of varbinary(max) …
5 replies
Hi everyone,I have a unique request from a customer, I am even having trouble to word it out in the…
4 replies
Hello -I need to generate a result set that will be coming from a table that includes parent and ch…
2 replies
Hi Guys,I'm pretty comfortable using T-SQL for most simple CRUD situations. I now want to move onto…
4 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 25,921 through 25,935 (of 284,157 total)