Viewing 15 topics - 25,906 through 25,920 (of 284,157 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
So i'm a bit stuck here. I have a pair of database projects that are being deployed that I'm tryin…
4 replies
HiIf I run the script below I get the following output. [Store] [Planned Sales] [Planned Sales Year…
3 replies
We moved our application over from 2008R2.... set up the sysadmin Active Directory group.. but the …
2 replies
I would like to know if there is a possibility or a hack that can be used to move the distribution …
5 replies
Is there any better way to detect sp_configure changes beginIF object_id('msdb..sys_configurations…
9 replies
Hello,I have SSRS installed on an r4.2XL (AWS) node (64 GB x 8 CPU). We have developed a Repo…
4 replies
In the SQL 2016 documentation it states that you must create a new filegroup called Memory_Optimize…
7 replies
Good Folks... My question is already in the code...See the code ( the very last SQL statement )&nbs…
6 replies
Hi All, I'm needing to split a 60 character string every third character with spaces/pipes and filt…
17 replies
Scenario:Based in the west, management built a datacenter on East Coast. They want an Active-…
1 replies
Good Day all, My preliminary research for the above error leads me to believe that this is an issue…
1 replies
Get difference between dates year by year I need to get the days difference between …
6 replies
How can I restore the DB which is on SQL Server 2014 to the server which is running on 2008 version…
9 replies
I am hoping you can help me although this might be awindows issues. My system administrators …
3 replies
As part of the mitigation process for the Meltdown and Spectre vulnerability we are looking at appl…
3 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 25,906 through 25,920 (of 284,157 total)