Viewing 15 topics - 25,891 through 25,905 (of 284,157 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
Hi, I'm a bit stuck with how I best approach this so thought I'd run it by the experts. I have a ta…
3 replies
I need to do a transform having SQL Server table source loaded into a SQL Server table destination.…
1 replies
Which version of SQL server is stable? Including service pack?SQL server 2016 SP1/2014 SP 2/2012 SP4
1 replies
I have created a report and would like to show the start date and end date values i have selected (…
1 replies
I have a table where there is a column called nationality having possible values "US" and "Non -US'…
7 replies
I am trying to set a Flag if a number of conditions in an IIF statement are meet; after calculating…
4 replies
Comments posted to this topic are about the item Basic COUNTs 4
4 replies
Comments posted to this topic are about the item What to Read in 2018
25 replies
Hi -- I'm doing a SSMA migration from Sybase to SQL and i'm midway to finishing. I'm just curious w…
2 replies
hi , I I have 2 column, column1 and column2. I need to concat this 2 column with column1 should hav…
2 replies
So, I found a long running transaction that ran for 7 + hours. I killed the spid but it’s rolling b…
8 replies
In a new ssrs 2012 report, I need to come up with 4 different reports. This is fine since I will ha…
2 replies
hello all, need help to split data as below. i try to use charindex to find occurrence of 'And Id i…
5 replies
hi, has anyone come across this issue where it does not return rows? select * from sys.dm_server_se…
1 replies
SELECT*From (SELECT Line_item_Duty as [DUTY], [Supplier] as [SUPPLIER], Dat…
1 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 25,891 through 25,905 (of 284,157 total)