Viewing 15 topics - 25,876 through 25,890 (of 284,157 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
Greetings!! I have the following expression that is returning a #Error, and I'm stumped on what to …
6 replies
I've just spent 20 minutes preparing a new post in the SQL 2008 forum. It took me that long to get …
17 replies
We're in the process of a data migration from one LOB tool to another over this weekend. Part of th…
10 replies
I am working on an SSRS report and the query I am using returns a date time value of '2018-01-01 11…
2 replies
I have a job in my environment that truncates a SQL Server table, queries an Oracle database and us…
5 replies
Hi, I have an issue where I am using SQL Server Data Tools 14.0.1016.232. i am using encrypt sensit…
1 replies
We're running SSRS, no IIS. I read that disabling loopback will prevent users from having to …
2 replies
I wrote this, and it works fine in SSMS. But i would prefer it in SSRS so the user can just run it …
6 replies
We are testing out using always encrypted and the developer has written a SSIS Package to load a ta…
1 replies
Hello, Does an SSIS DTEXEC Failure always return (1) status? Are there other codes to differentiate…
1 replies
Good day experts, At my new job we have a sql 2014 developer edition in production and its a cluste…
6 replies
Hi,Have setup a number of Azure Blob Storage containers where client wants all User db full back up…
4 replies
Deleted.
3 replies
We have a situation where an audit table was corrupted by software for a while where the notes colu…
3 replies
Hi, I get from client base in .mdf and .ldfI try to restore this base in my SQL but I have error...…
10 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 25,876 through 25,890 (of 284,157 total)