Viewing 15 topics - 258,106 through 258,120 (of 284,147 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
Good day! I have the following table Table1 Col1 Col2 10 &…
1 replies
Does anyone have any script which loops through all servers and registers them on Enterprise Manage…
5 replies
about 2 hours ago I started having some problems with my transactional replication. The log r…
1 replies
What is the different between functions and store procedures?
9 replies
I am presently running an active/passive configuration. I want to change it to be active/active. Wh…
2 replies
i need help to insert to #temp table from Stored Procedures like this ---------------------- 1 )to …
3 replies
I have several jobs scheduled to run at 1am. What should happen when the time changes fr…
5 replies
Hi, I have to put together a demonstration database for sales and marketing. The two main objective…
9 replies
It’s possible to set up the Identity property when you create the table. CREATE TABLE [dbo].…
1 replies
I have a DataPump Task inside of which I need to make a decision which table records to transfer. …
1 replies
DECLARE @idoc int DECLARE @doc1 varchar(8000) DECLARE @doc2 varchar(8000) SELECT @doc1 = SUBSTRING(…
1 replies
When you backup a SQL Server (2000) Database from one server and restore it to another server would…
4 replies
Hi, Oracle query : create materialized view view1 as select *from test Is there any equivalent for …
1 replies
I have a query for a report. I was under the impression that there was a 1:1 relationship bet…
11 replies
Hello all: Does anyone know the syntax for inputparameters in VB? I've been trying to set it …
2 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 258,106 through 258,120 (of 284,147 total)