Viewing 15 topics - 258,091 through 258,105 (of 284,147 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
Comments posted to this topic are about the content posted at http://www.sqlservercentral.com/colum…
2 replies
How can I add some "Ignore alpha, report with alpha" logic to the following when doing "WHERE (ITEM…
2 replies
How can I have two workflow's pointing at on email task such as displayed in the image? Thank…
1 replies
I am trying to use the sybase-ocsd-10.0.4.6 libraries to connect to mssql 2000 from Freebsd 4.x But…
1 replies
Before I begin, yes, I do realize Primary Keys should not be changed... If I want to track Updates…
1 replies
Hello everyone, Can anyone help me with this. Using Profiler I want to know the exact queries …
2 replies
I need to import tables in VFP DBC into SQL 2000 server using DTS so then I can make any data conve…
3 replies
If a table is pinned and then is dropped and re-created, will the new version also be pinned?
1 replies
I have a few rambling questions (or observations) indexes on identity columns. I would like to hear…
4 replies
Greetings all, Looks like my month for noob questions. I seem to remember in an administratio…
2 replies
This silly program ran with 'exec usp_monitorproc 57' never goes into the IF statements though…
2 replies
OK guys...who wants to take a shot at this.....simple problem but with no explanation.. I am trying…
2 replies
Hello everyone, Can someone shed some light on the meaning of the ';' in transact-SQL for me? Alway…
5 replies
Hi, I have a requirement to save either Word documents or .RTF documents (that are can be converted…
2 replies
I need to to be able to connect to a SQL Server existing on my friend's hard drive. How do I go abo…
2 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 258,091 through 258,105 (of 284,147 total)