Viewing 15 topics - 25,771 through 25,785 (of 284,160 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
I have a script which I use to take the backup of our DBs to the cloud. I am just configuring LS fo…
4 replies
Hello I have a scenario where in I am using a Hex value, to get a meaningful value I need to…
23 replies
I have a dumb question,I have values like 0054880, 0054885 0054890 and I need values like 5488.000,…
20 replies
I have a data table "T" with data that looks like this:Class ScheduledDa…
3 replies
How can i get a distinct list of the lcc_codes below removing null lcc_codes and with a row number …
3 replies
Is that subject good enough click bait? 🙂 My title is a "Database Administrator" but I loosely use …
3 replies
Hi all on my server sql 2012 we have different DB (DB1,DB2,.....) but all DB file are in this path:…
3 replies
Hi all, drop table #temp drop table #statistics create table #temp ( ID int, [TYPE] varcha…
15 replies
Hi all Firstly, apologies for the Sherlock Holmes-type reference. It is, however, accurate. W…
1 replies
Hey I love the way they have put MS SQL Server on linux - however I am looking for a GUI, like SSMS…
1 replies
I need to find following to monitor several sql servers from a dashboard. I will do it manually bec…
2 replies
Comments posted to this topic are about the item Creation of a temporal table
10 replies
Comments posted to this topic are about the item Muddle Through
21 replies
Planning to upgrade from SQL Server 2008 SP1 to SQL Server 2008 R2 SP3. The database on the server…
11 replies
Hello, I'm having some difficulty trying to figure out how to filter down my query. Each ServiceCal…
2 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 25,771 through 25,785 (of 284,160 total)