Viewing 15 topics - 257,461 through 257,475 (of 284,151 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
Hi all: Are there any issues I need to be aware of when detaching SQL Server 7 databases and attach…
3 replies
Hi all, I have a table with 4 million rows and about 60 columns I want to drop a couple of columns.…
1 replies
Hi everyone, when I run the below query, I get different results based on which database I run it f…
2 replies
I need to import a text file using a stored procedure. Problem is it is a variable field, vari…
12 replies
I am looking for a script which compares scripted index with database index based on name, index co…
2 replies
We have a 3rd party application used as our helpdesk case logging tool. The application was deploye…
3 replies
I'm working on a contingence plan, we are gonna have a remote server with sql server, can i replica…
2 replies
I am working with a dynamic SQL statment that seems to be correct to me. However, I get "ambi…
4 replies
OK Sql Gurus, Here is a question for ya all. "X" developer creats a DTS package. Another …
2 replies
Hi everyone, Is there any way (other than making users sysadmin) to allow users to see, create new…
5 replies
I am new to MDX. I am trying to set up a cube to analyse population data. The fact table has one ro…
2 replies
HI ! I created one database. I have two file groups in this database. One carried all data (…
3 replies
When i create a report, i have a standard header in the PageHEader section. It includes a cou…
1 replies
I have 2 linked SQL servers A & B. In the fisrt case I select data from 2 tables on the linked …
3 replies
Hi, I recently converted a c# project from mysql to mssql (also switched from odbc to oledb). …
2 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 257,461 through 257,475 (of 284,151 total)