Viewing 15 topics - 256,876 through 256,890 (of 284,151 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
how do i remove the tome portion of a date/time field whilst preserving the data type (i.e not conv…
11 replies
Does anyone have any tips on landing that first SQL Admin position? It gets frustrating …
7 replies
Does anbody know how can a message from an alert be caught and stored? What I would like to do is t…
1 replies
Is there any value in having more than one file for a transaction log? Does the size of the d…
11 replies
I need a data load to a data warehouse to run as quickly as possible whilst not affecting daytime q…
5 replies
Issue with db_owner. It may be my misunderstanding, but when a user (myuser) is marked 'db_own…
3 replies
I have a table created with the following: CREATE TABLE mytable( id varchar(10), m…
4 replies
Can someone tell what I can do so that the bit in bold becomes a legal move! (Fails at S…
1 replies
I want to mark a step as succeeded after it fails so that when a DTS package finishes execution the…
1 replies
I have a C# WinForms application which uses merge replication and MSDE to sync up laptops with a ce…
6 replies
Hello, I have a DTS package that migrates data from Excel to Access to SQL Server. Before that occ…
6 replies
We are tasked with collecting various statistics on our production databases for historical and tre…
1 replies
Hi, Is there a way to answer the previous questions so that I can get some more points. I have s…
1 replies
Hi! I have Win Ent Server 2003 + MS SQL 2000 sp3 cluster. Microsoft SQL Server 2000 - 8.00.81…
4 replies
Guys/Gal, I need help, I am going nuts... I am trying to find a query which will retrieve the IP-Ad…
40 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 256,876 through 256,890 (of 284,151 total)